Ministry of Education and Science RF
Russian Academy of Science
Scientific Board on Condensed Media
Section on “Physics of Ferroelectrics and Dielectrics”
The A.I. Ioffe Physics and Technology Institute
St.Petersburg State Polytechnical University
The A.I. Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia
XIII International Conference
“PHYSICS OF DIELECTRICS”
June, 2-6, 2014
St.Petersburg, The A.I. Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia,
The objective of the conference: exchange of research data and coordination of research between specialists in the field of Physics and Technology of dielectrics.
The International Conference “Physics of Dielectrics” continues the series of domestic and international conferences on Physics of Dielectrics conducted in 1956 (Dnepropetrovsk), 1958 (Moscow), 1973 (Leningrad), 1978 (Karaganda), 1982 (Baku), 1986 (Tomsk), 1993, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2011 (St.Petersburg).
The conference sections:
- Processes of charge transfer, storage and relaxation in dielectrics.
- Quantum processes in nano-structured dielectrics.
- Electrical Physics of structures containing dielectrics layers.
- Amorphous and vitreous dielectrics.
- Polymer composite dielectrics.
- Optics and spectroscopy of dielectrics.
- Electret effect and its applications.
- Dielectrics in extreme conditions.
- Technology and application of dielectric layers, coatings and structures.
The working languages: Russian, English
Maximum three reports are accepted from one author. The text of a report should not exceed three pages. The reports are published in the conference proceedings.
Specialists willing to take part in the conference are kindly requested to register and submit their materials before January, 20, 2014. The Organizing Committee makes the final choice of the submitted materials.
Organization fee: 250 € (covers publication of materials and organizational costs).